Speaking & Podcasts
Mary Catherine Liscinski, LPC
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Board Certified Professional Christian Counselor
- Online Counseling
Everyone deals with emotions, issues, & conflict. Give your audience tools for handling life's bumps.
We all know that life can be disappointing, frustrating, and sometimes downright awful. Even when things are good, everyone needs tools for coping with emotions and navigating relationships.
One way that I enjoy helping people is through speaking at events (live or virtual) and helping with podcast interviews. Sharing strategies and tools that can help people feel more confident, relaxed, and in-charge of emotions is my privilege.
Please contact me if you’d like to interview me on your podcast or YouTube channel, or if you need a speaker for your live or virtual event.
Topics that can serve your audience:
- Handling strong emotions
- Mental health & Christianity
- The relationship between a counselor, a pastor, and the local church
- Depression & anxiety
- Relationships & responsibility
- Identity in Christ
- How to benefit from counseling
- How to breath and other helpful life skills
- How our thoughts can hurt (or help!) us
- And many others
Helpful content for your next event
Mary Catherine is available to speak at live and virtual events:
- Church conferences
- Youth groups & teen events
- Women’s events
- Online summits & symposiums
- Homeschool conventions & events