Benefitting from Online Therapy:
- Busy moms and stay-at-home moms
- People who have a physical disability
- Teenagers who can’t drive themselves
- People who struggle with anxiety about starting therapy and going to new places
- People who live far away from any therapist, or far away from a therapist who specializes in what they are looking for.
- People who need scheduling flexibility and need weekend or evening appointments
If you don’t live near Hot Springs, or there is some other reason that makes it hard for you to come to an office for therapy, online counseling with me is easy! I use Doxy.me as a HIPAA secure portal that protects you privacy. All you need to have is a computer with a strong internet connection and video capability. You don’t need to create an account, have a password, or put your name on the site. You can see the link below and watch a short video about how it works. I do require that you come to your first session in my office so we can meet face-to-face and fill out necessary paperwork; my office is wheelchair accessible. After that, all your sessions can be online, in the comfort of your own home!