My approach to online therapy
Online counseling is easy and convenient, I also offer time slots in the evenings and on Saturdays. You don’t have to put any personal information into the online platform, we just use it to connect for that hour.
I completed extensive training in 2013 for online counseling. My license and extra training allow me to provide counseling to anyone in Arkansas.
Who can benefit from online counseling:
- Busy moms and stay-at-home moms
- People who have a physical disability
- Teenagers who can’t drive themselves
- People who struggle with anxiety about starting therapy and going to new places
- People who live far away from a therapist who specializes in what they are looking for
- People who need scheduling flexibility and need weekend or evening appointments
How to start your online session:
I use Doxy.me as a HIPAA secure portal that protects your privacy. All you need to have is a computer with a strong internet connection and video capability. You don’t need to create an account, have a password, or put your name on the site.
If you need help learning how to use Doxy, see the video below: