Fees / More Info
Mary Catherine Liscinski, LPC
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Board Certified Professional Christian Counselor
- Online Counseling
- Digital Addiction Counseling
Payment & Fees
Counseling sessions are $90. Digital Addiction treatment sessions are $120. I will accept cash or check and provide a receipt. A Good Faith Estimate of your costs for counseling will be provided. If you want to submit your receipt for reimbursement by your insurance, I can provide you with a special receipt.
I am connected with some Employee Assistance Programs. I can also accept payment from your Health Savings Account (HSA). If you are having financial difficulties, I have a limited number of lower-fee clients.
Please contact me if you have any questions about fees or payment.
Why don't I bill insurance?
- Insurance companies only pay for a pre-determined number of sessions, and you may or may not have completed your counseling goals by then, ending up paying out-of-pocket after that anyway.
- Insurance companies require that a therapist diagnose you with a mental disorder that stays in your medical record. Many people who come to me for counseling do not fit into a diagnostic category and still are truly needing counseling services.
- Insurance also requires therapists to submit certain documentation that would use up time outside of the session…I want to be able to focus my time outside of sessions (if necessary) on researching to make sure my sessions with you are beneficial for you on your journey to healing.
Individualized help is always the best. I can often help you receive reimbursement from your insurance company for your therapy services so please contact me for more information.
Why choose counseling with me?
Sustained personal growth can result when you are able to work through challenges in a healthy way. Starting in the first session I will teach you strategies that will help you to begin helping yourself.
In therapy, I try to ‘match your style,’ whether you need someone who is direct or you need someone who is gentle. I look forward to my next session with each of my clients. I spend time during the week planning for each of my clients and determining how to encourage them in their next session.
Most of the time I go home at the end of the day feeling happy and excited because I have helped my clients in their growth/healing process!
When do I offer therapy appointments?
Evening and Saturday appointments available as well as weekday, for your convenience. I provide secure online counseling if you prefer to have your sessions that way. I am a firm believer that it’s never too late to get out of the struggle you’re in!